Thursday, July 06, 2006


Welcome to my Blog!
This is me, a man in the process of manifestation.
Wow. So great to be here man. I mean it's really great. I am out in the ether. The world is a sea of honey lapping at my feet. This is a cosmic thing. I feel great!

One thing about me, I am a collector.
I can't stop. I mean, don't think I've got cash. Not me. I'm broke.
But I can't stop collecting. I'm carrying stuff around with me that I've got from all over, and I've got nowhere to put it either. I've got stuff from markets, garage sales, charity shops, council clean up nights and just plain rubbish.

What's it matter if you love it eh?

In fact I think I've been on an anti-taste binge for a few years.
That's it, hey blogging is great, it's all coming clear to me now.
I've been on a taste free diet. I mean I've really purged.
My aesthetic sense is blown wide open and I'm free, free, free. There's nothing like being at play in the world of form.
Today I bought a new work of art. Here I am with it.



No comments: