Friday, September 29, 2006

To Nose or not to Nose?


So, pertinent to yesterday's engagement ring related saga, Xavier tells me he has commissioned an old art school chum of his, one Rupert, to design it. We have an appointment to take High Tea with Rupert tomorrow and see some initial sketches. Meanwhile I went for a hair appointment with Norma Jean and she advises I do take that holiday I mentioned earlier and I think she is right. I am still a little heart sore after my failed romance with Ernestine and a tropical holiday would do me good. Norma Jean suggests I resolve the issue of my nose before I go. I am still undecided and I do encourage visitors to Vote in my nose poll. I have posted two clear photos of the state of my proboscis as it is. Should I undertake plastic surgery or not?
In other news the Anonymous Patron has commissioned another video work from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pottering the driftwood trail in search of treasure - what does it matter. But if it blows off in the wind - well - naturally, a new nose. I like you sweet, innocent and wise, Fom. For that you don't need a new nose. Just a nose for the fragance of found objects.