Monday, September 25, 2006

Drawing Grid



Here is my drawing grid done in response to other's fabulous grids from 'The Drawing Club'.
In other news I have decided to go on a little holiday. Somewhere tropical I think. Somewhere warm and balmy. I need fresh inspiration. Bruno, the Roly Poly Chime Ball, gave me a little ring to indicate he thinks it's a good idea. Xavier has been very preoccupied with Ariadne of late, which I suppose is all well and good. In fact I rather think there are some 'plans' of significance afoot as he has demanded my presence on a jewellery buying outing tomorrow and he was dropping all kinds of heavy handed hints that he may be about to propose! Actually I think it's a wonderful idea. Ariadne (featured above as part of the grid) is a lovely lady and very good for Xavier. I do rather miss him though. Ah well, life is change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

love your grid, love the boats and the people

really lovely
glad you participated!
-patty

Anonymous said...

Cool grid, with only line-drawings. I like that. I sometimes hesitate whether I should put color to a drawing or not - line drawings look so clean and nice...